Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lilly Pulitzer on Martha!

I just loved yesterday's Martha Stewart Show! By the end of the show, I was in such a good mood! I have marked the episode "Do Not Delete" in the DVR just so I can watch it any time I need a pick-me-up.

The show inspired a great idea for an end-of-the-year gift for my Daisy Girls Scouts. I am a Leader of a troop of nine adorable girls! I am going to make picture frames, complete with straw daisies and a daisy watercolor created Lilly style. I even have some preppy polka-dot ribbon already that will be the perfect finishing touch!

I've been thinking about what types of flowers to add to my landscaping this year. I had a difficult time choosing colors last year and think I will also use the beautiful segment featuring Meredith Waga-Perez as an inspiration.

I'm also on the hunt for a few cute Lilly dresses for the girls and me. What a great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment