Thursday, March 12, 2009

First Post!

I'm finally re-jumping into the blogging world! I actually tried to blog once before, but I just wasn't feeling it. So, I've changed my focus and my title, and think this will work much better!

Why "Belle Up North"? Well, I grew up in the North and now live in the North, but I went to college in the South (UGA to be exact) and I just fell in love with everything Southern! I even have a sorority sister who tells me that I was born in the wrong area of the country and I am a Southern Belle at heart. So there you have it!

I am simply going to blog about me, what I love, how I feel, and what I am doing. Perhaps an update about the family (which falls under the "what I am doing" category anyhow). I also want to do a better job of participating in other blogs, instead of just reading them, so I might as well share a little about me in the process.

A little more about me...I am in my thirties, have a wonderful husband and two beautiful little girls ages 6 and 3. I stay at home and try my best to keep everything in order. I'll add some of my favorite things to my profile!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blog world and thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm so sorry that I missed the Martha show. Everyone keeps raving about it! I've had a crazy week and forget to set my DVR. Maybe I can find it on youtube. Have a wonderful weekend - TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you!!! GOOD LUCK! Your page is so pretty. Very appealing.

    Thank you for the link to my page. Let me know if I can offer any help as you get going. I try so hard to keep up with emails and help as much as I can. If I ever don't get back to an email, send it again! LOL

    I remember how hard it was starting out. Stick with it!!!! Welcome back to the bloggin' world.

    ReplyDelete